all about autumn

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hereditary?

Hereditary or not? Okay so this post is going to be odd, but I just had to post it. When I was younger I used to love to tease my mother and grandmother (her mom) about boogers. They would gag at the word. It was soo much fun to watch them freak. So now that I'm getting older I'm starting to be more like them. Is it in my jean-makeup? I laugh at how easy it is for me to gag over the thought of them. Katee has been that way for a long time. She can't even hear someone blowing their nose without having that gag look on her face. So could it be something we've inhereited? Strange I know but very likely. What is something you've carried on?

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Jean's have makeup? Oh, gene makeup.

Danette said...

Yeah, that's how smart I am.

Valerie said...

I am laughing so hard right now- I love the post- Yew Yuck

Kent said...

There are many things about me that remind me of my parents. The older I get, the more it's true. Sometimes the words out of my mouth seem so familiar.

I am grateful for my heritage whether it is genetic or whether it was taught.

Unknown said...

Genetics,that is the thing that comes from our ancestors. There are some great people in our makeup. It is up to us to choose what we will do with what we are. Part of the things that we are are taught and some are what we brought with us. I enjoy your posts. Grandma Gatha

Gloria said...

So it is good that we inherit those good things! It is neat to have a granddaughter like me! it is fun to think of these characters we get from others.

bridget said...

I feel like I'm gagging just reading your post. . .HA!

Today Luke asked if we could go to Riley's house. I was so sad to tell him you all live too far away now.

Sure miss you guys!
Bridget