all about autumn

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Party

So Aubree has now had her halloween party. I have started this thing where my children turn 12 and will not be able to go trick or treating, so we throw a party for them instead. It turned out well. The theme this time was the "mad scientist" who's favorite book was Frankinstein. He then wanted to make his own "Franky" kind. I made gruesome brains, had the big gummy hand and foot and eyeballs which they had to hunt down. But he was missing the heart. So in our haunted "lab" the mad scientist held the heart and yelled, "It's alive!" (gary did a great job) Aubree's generation now needs to watch Frankinstein, I don't think they made the contection. I guess the most important was that we scared the "bugukey's" out of them. HAHAHAHA
Who knows what we will come up with once we do it two more times.

No comments: