all about autumn

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chicken update

I think we have finally figured out how to keep the chicken's from flying the coop. We clipped their wings. It has been wonderful to not be chasing the chickens back home. (too bad the cussing hasn't let up though. HA if only I felt bad about it.)
Well I just got a new calling, Bear Cub Leader. Thankfully I will be working with a friend in the program. I'm not excited about wearing that yellow shirt though. (me and uniforms just don't mix)

2 comments:

Kent said...

Are you going to leave us in suspence, or are you going to tell us how you solved the problem and why you were cussing?

Danette said...

We clipped the chicken's wings so that I would stop cussing at them, they think their names are "Damn Chickens" It first I thought I called them that because I had to chase the back into the cage. (24/7) but now that they are staying where they belong, I'm still calling them "Damn Chickens" Guess thats what their called no matter where they fly the coop or not. Oh, and then we have the "Damn mailbox that's broke, Damn garden that needs watered..etc, You see I tend to cuss and like it.