all about autumn

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's only been a day and look people have commented, Hurrah!

Here's some low-down on the family. We are now doing the school thing, which is good so we call all get back into a schedule. In the morning we have to shifts, the early morning shift and the morning shift. First Aubree gets up, if she's not in the kitchen by 6:20 we know we have to search her down. She's out the door by 6:40 Then Adam is in the shower at 6:20 (it use to be his father showering first but he has snuck in. A funny: the other day Adam went to bed at 11pm on a Sat. then at 12am as I was lying in bed I heard the shower. I went down stairs to see who it was and it was Adam. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "my alarm went off." He is that automatic. The power went off and he didn't reset his alarm. I laughed and told him to get back in bed.) Adam has been walking a 1/2mile down the hill at 6:50 to catch the bus that Aubree was on. He then sits on the bus for an hour before he gets to school. We have one bus that goes to the middle school that starts at 7:20 then it goes to the high school that starts at 7:40 and its final stop is at the junior high for school to start at 8:00. Once he is out the door I have an hour before Katee and Riley are woken up. They leave at 8:35.
Then my day starts, as long as I don't get on the computer revising before getting exercised and ready for the day, if I get in that trap of revising then the day is already gone.
Gary's job is going well. We definitely jumped ship at the right time. The building industry sucks right now, we still have a house for sell that we are trying to get rid of. We've had three contracts fall threw. As for me I stumped, I'm wondering if I should get a part time job, or go back to school and take some courses on gammer. I only wished my books would be accepted at a publishing house. I have one sitting at Cedar Fort right now with my fingers crossed. So I have written three novels, and three children's books. Only one is really polished (at least with my limited knowledge) So my dying wish will be to break into print. The sad thing is there are two more stories sitting in my head that need to get one paper. The one that is pressing is a sequel to Abish. So you see that is a lot going on in the Hansen home.

4 comments:

Danette said...

I don't know what happened in the middle of that post, as I was typing it would say saving is failed however I wasn't finsihed and had not hit the publish button yet. So sorry, is it cause I'm new?

Gloria said...

I am glad you got it fixed we will learn together

Larry said...

The BLOGGER editor has an automatic save feature that saves the article as a draft at a given interval (I think the default is one minute).

If you have an article that you want to edit after it has been published then just go to the dashboard and select the edit button next to the title of the article that you want to edit.

Larry said...

Your grammar and your spelling need some attention if you are to publish. There is the possibility to self publish. All the tools to do the job are at your disposal. If you can create a PDF file of the item you want published then you can send it to one of several self publishers.

LuLu.com is the most common self publisher. Marketing becomes the next hurdle.