all about autumn

Monday, September 22, 2008

warning from Danette

Okay so my spelling sucks, its just like when I text I forget to double check if the gammar and all the tech. stuff is right. I will try to do better, I have gotten lazy with spell check in the computer. So bare with me if it's wrong, but I've also read those proof paragraphs where the brain reads it right. So you might have to rely on that when your are reading my blog. I don't intentionally try to look absent-minded. My intentions are good, I'm just slow at checking the important stuff, I get to excited to be blogging, and writing and texting. Silly me.

7 comments:

Gloria said...

It is the thought that counts! I know where the heart is and it is neat to feel the excitement and fun to read the experiences! Keep up the good show!

Larry said...

Persistence is the key to success. Some of us move a little slower than others, but we usually finish in the front of the pack. Why? Because we just keep on plodding.

Larry said...

Even with a title on your first post the atom for your BLOG is not working properly. Maybe as the first articles expire things will self correct. Time will tell.

Kent said...

Danette, I always see mistakes in my posts after I've published them, or someone else does and points them out. Don't feel bad if that happens. We are communicating with one another and that's the whole purpose.

I would much rather have a note from you with an error or two than no news at all.

I love you, Netski, and it's good to read your blog just as you post it.

Unknown said...

Danette, I am so pleased to see your blog. If we didn't a few mistakes, we wouldn't be human. I enjoyed you poem. You have the talent to write and I think you should continue to blog. I love you, Danette. Grandma Gatha

Valerie said...

Ahh- who cares about mistakes- it just means that you are human :)

Larry said...

Proposed spelling changes