all about autumn

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been tagged.

Monica tagged me.(I was excited to see my name on Monica's blog--best of luck with the baby!) This is a photo that Gary took of Riley. It's just up the hill from our home. I do think he's cute but I'm his mother. We can't believe it, he's going to be eight in December. He'll always be three to me. He's mamma's little boy. When he leaves in the morning for school he makes sure I give him a hug and we tell each other we love each other. I've not had one do this before. Even though he's now in second grade I will never forget how cute he was as a kindergartner--we use to have to drive down our hill to get him to the bus. He would step up the steps on the bus then look back at me and wave. There wasn't a day that he didn't do this.

Okay so now I tag: Valerie, Bridget, Kent, and Gloria. You are to post the fourth picture from your computer picture file on your blog.

PS last year I thought of a tag game for my neighbors. Tag stood for Tender Acts Given. I gave some cookies to three ladies and they then were to tag (tender acts given) some one else. I was hoping to hear about it but never did, maybe someone else can try it and have success.


6 comments:

Gloria said...

It's that smile that warms my heart, he is indeed grandma's gift! Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

He is such a cutie! We had so much fun with you and your family on Sat. Your kids are so cute and fun to have around! I am going to try your treat tag. I will let you know if I have any luck!

Kent said...

What does it mean to be tagged? What is it that you want done?

Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kent said...

Danette, take a look at my blog to see if this if what you had in mind.

Sorry it took me so long.

Our Crazy Life said...

How are you all doing up there in the wilderness where you live! HA HA! Jk...I wish we could come up and see everyone one more time before the baby got here, but it isn't looking promising! You guys are just going to have to make a trip this way some time! Well hope you had a great Halloween! Tell everyone we said HI! Love you!