all about autumn

Monday, December 29, 2008

The scoop

Christmas was successful. All the children were pleased with their gifts. (thank heavens) And then it snowed, and snowed. We stayed nice and toasty inside. The following day brought more snow, we have received more snow in this last week then we did in one month last year (I can't tell you what month that was but I'm sure my calculations are right).
When it was safe to go out onto the roads again we went to the new movie "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler. OKAY this is my new Favorite movie. I laughed and smiled and laughed and smiled. IT was a writers treat. SO go see it and tell me what you think.
We now are focusing on Riley's baptism which will be on Saturday. Then I think I can breathe a little easier.

3 comments:

thebybeebrief said...

I am so glad to hear that bedtime stories is a good show! We are excited to see it, thanks for the review..... Would Monday work for Jen's B-day?

bridget said...

We are headed back to Logan tomorrow--with all the snow that has fallen since we left, I'm not looking forward to it!

I'm glad Christmas was so fun.

Unknown said...

Danette, I love your posts. Christmas is such a blessing to me. I always spend it with some of my family. I enjoyed Larry and Jeanette's family. Have a happy new year. Be happy. Grandma Gatha